I think I’m in love! This bold Red and White Dining Set was just listed in the White Cottage Shop. She was inspired by another photo on Pinterest and I am so excited about the way she turned out. Can’t you just picture her in a cute little country home?
And here is what the chairs looked like before. I was looking for a set of caned dining chairs that were falling apart that I could refinish when I spotted these. I wanted to do a tutorial on how to replace the cane with padding. The tutorial will be coming soon… hopefully! But for now, you can see what a huge difference a little bit of paint and fabric can make on your dining chairs.
- Paint: Behr Ultra Premium Latex Paint – Custom Color
- Wax: Fiddes Supreme Wax “Light”
- Fabric: Purchased from Home Fabrics Store in clearance section ($5.00 per yard!)
- Cording: Also purchased from Home Fabrics – Tutorial on how to create your own cording
- Paint: Benjamin Moore Regal Select Flat in “Linen White”
- Top Coat: Minwax Oil Based Wipe On Poly
Check out our Before and Afters Page for more photos.
[Link Party Snippet]